Northern Mutual Insurance Company
Northern Mutual Insurance Company seeks a warm and welcoming Administrative Assistant to join their office team in Hancock, Michigan.
This is an excellent entry level opportunity for someone who enjoys customer service and assisting others. If you bring positive energy and confidence to the room and are often described as someone who gets the job done, we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $15.00 per hour starting pay.
- Health, dental and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, and holidays.
- Full-time Monday – Friday position working 8am-4:30pm.
- 1 paid afternoon off weekly.
- Opportunity to advance your position and pay in the company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Provide telephone and office receptionist duties.
- Welcome and assist visitors.
- Receive payments made in-person by policyholders.
- Receive, sort, distribute and send daily incoming and outgoing mail.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Perform general office tasks such as copying, filing, and delivering items.
- Provide administrative support.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Outlook email/calendar is required.
- A pleasant personality that is helpful and able to communicate with a variety of people by phone, email and in-person. This position will operate a multi-line phone system.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, remain organized, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lift heavy objects and load paper bins on printers and copiers.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at northernmutual.hirescore.com
Northern Mutual Insurance Company has provided home and auto insurance protection to Michigan policyholders since 1889.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.