Victorian Heights Assisted Living
Victorian Heights Assisted Living, part of the Iron County Medical Care Facility complex, seeks both full-time (nights) and part-time (shifts vary) Tenant Care Aides to join their team in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
If you have compassion for elderly, disabled, and those with various care needs and are flexible in work duties, which includes tenant care, food service, housekeeping, cleaning, personal care, and tenant activities, this may be a perfect fit for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Assist in preparing and serving meals for tenants; obtain food and required supplies.
- Assist in ordering, checking and storage of supplies.
- Assist in washing dishes, maintaining kitchen and snack/beverage area.
- Perform housekeeping duties such as cleaning/servicing apartments, bathrooms, recreational rooms, offices, laundry room, dining rooms, hallways, common areas; dusting, empty trash, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors.
- Assist with arranging and setting up tenant activities such as card games, bingo, shopping trips, crafts, movie night, picnics, doctor appointments, exercise class, etc.
- Assist tenants w/personal care necessary for daily living (bathing, dressing, transfers, medications, toileting).
- Participate in in-service programs.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $14.89 per hour starting wage with pay increases at 6 months and 1 year.
- PLUS $1,000 sign-on bonus.
- PLUS additional $0.75 per hour for night shift incentive.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance.
- Generous retirement plan.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick time, personal days).
- Uniform allowance.
- Pay incentives for perfect attendance.
- Longevity pay.
- PART-TIME: 24-32 hours per week with varying shifts as scheduled.
- FULL-TIME NIGHTS: 40 hours per week with shifts generally 10pm – 6am.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license preferred.
- Ability to physically and mentally carry out the functions of this position which include flexibility to work in various departments such as tenant care, food service, housekeeping, cleaning, and tenant
- Someone able to provide exceptional customer service to our tenants (elderly, disabled, etc.).
- Professionalism that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst peers and tenants.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks; position has frequent interruptions and changes in priorities.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at victorianheights.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.