U.P. Engineers & Architects
U.P. Engineers & Architects (UPEA) seeks a versatile Architect to join their team in your choice of locations: Houghton, Iron Mountain, Ishpeming, or Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, or Marinette, Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will serve a key role in architectural design and project coordination on a variety of projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Carry out programming and schematic design.
- Produce and coordinate construction documents.
- Prepare contracts, conduct construction meetings, review shop drawings, and inspect projects.
- Lead/participate in meetings and communications with clients, contractors, and code administrators.
- Work alongside other professionals and project managers to further your leadership role in project development.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $60,000 – $100,000+ annually based on your knowledge, experience and licensure.
- Performance bonuses.
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Matched 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership.
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited college/university required.
- Architectural license, or goal of obtaining license in near future, required.
- Experience in architectural design and documentation required.
- Project management experience is helpful.
- Documentation of existing building for preservation and renovation projects is helpful.
- Potential for leadership by supporting project team ensuring work is completed as planned and scheduled.
- Ability to document and present work to team and clients in a clear, concise manner.
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office software, and design software (Revit preferred).
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as needed, based on projects/meetings.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at upea.hirescore.com
UPEA is an employee-owned company serving the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin. With offices in Houghton, Iron Mountain, Ishpeming, and Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan as well as Marinette, Wisconsin, UPEA is the largest professional-services firm headquartered in the region. UPEA is a team of 60+ professional engineers, architects, surveyors, and environmental engineers and have been in business for more than 60 years. Take your career to the next level by joining the UPEA team where job satisfaction is consistently high, and turnover is low.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.