Iron County Medical Care Facility
The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) has an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to start a career as a Certified Nursing Assistant. ICMCF will sponsor your participation in a Certified Nursing Assistant Class being held at Bay College-West in Iron Mountain, Michigan. The class will be blended to include both classroom learning and in-person clinicals. There are several classes available which include both day and night class opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Get paid to learn! $12.00 per hour while attending class.
- Upon successful completion of the class, you will be offered full-time employment (or part-time, if preferred) with an immediate pay increase to $21.43-$22.43* per hour and another pay increase to $21.92-$22.92* per hour after 6 months. Priority hiring consideration given to applicants able to work full-time. (*Includes direct care worker supplement.)
- PLUS receive a $1,000 sign-on bonus (upon quarterly over 1st year service).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with low premiums and low deductibles.
- Generous retirement plan that includes a lifetime retirement benefit.
- Paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays—including your birthday.
- Short-term disability and life insurance.
- Annual uniform allowance.
- Shift differentials and pay incentives for perfect attendance and picking up additional shifts.
- Receive a bonus if you make a referral and that person is hired at ICMCF.
- On-site Café – eat a delicious, inexpensive meal while on your paid lunch break.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE. If you have a desire to learn and care for others in a long-term care setting, enroll today at icmcf.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.