Enercon Industries Corporation
Enercon Industries Corporation seeks a Controls Engineer to join their team in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Unleash your creativity in this role that crafts and nurtures system software and firmware projects, intricately woven into the company’s product line evolution. Your technical know-how will not only shape the course of our products, but also be shared and valued by internal departments.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work hybrid remote after completion of an initial training period.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Define, create and test PLC and HMI code as well as 3rd party equipment configuration files.
- Use embedded software programming (C/C#) to design custom interfaces for various system controls.
- Incorporate servo automation, motors, panel wiring design and interconnection planning, robotic interfaces, safety controllers, machine vision, or other possible subsystems into software architecture.
- Participate in continuous improvement by investigating new technologies and competitively priced equipment.
- Conduct bench-top testing for new and existing components or subsystems to validate functionality.
- Provide technical product support.
- Process ECN’s for product releases and improvements.
- Develop release notes and technical publications (design/function intent documents).
- Review and update functional and technical documents as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Excellent salary based on experience.
- PLUS bonus plan based on company profitability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with profit-sharing employer contribution.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; health reimbursement account.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Supportive team members committed to each other’s success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or other related technology field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience (including internships) working with control system design or related control system projects required.
- Experience with ladder logic and some training in embedded programming languages C/C# or similar programming language preferred.
- Practical CAD software experience is a bonus.
- You take ownership of projects and can hold yourself accountable to meeting goals and deadlines.
- You collaborate and communicate effectively with others and can communicate technical information to a variety of users in an easy-to-understand way.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at enercon.hirescore.com
Enercon is a mid-sized family company that manufactures technical equipment for a variety of industries domestically and across the world. Our Induction Cap Sealers and Surface Treating equipment are among the best in the world and we pride ourselves in being the market leader and innovation driver in our field.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.