Copper Country Mental Health
Copper County Community Mental Health (CCMH) is offering a 2½ week paid training class in Houghton, Michigan to provide Direct Care to Adults with Mental Illness and/or Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities.
The Direct Care Staff (DCS) course will be offered to successful candidates who are interested in joining a team that assists CCMH clients with daily personal needs and recreational activities in the community and home setting. Upon successful completion of the class, you will begin working with consumers in your choice of a full-time or part-time schedule, and in your choice of Houghton, Ontonagon or Baraga Counties.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $18.37 – $18.64 per hour. Your 2½ weeks of training time is paid.
- Full-time staff offered $2,000 sign-on bonus ($1,000 paid after completion of training and 80 hours work; remainder paid after completing 6 months work). Position offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, paid time off and more.
- Part-time/call-in staff offered a retirement plan and paid time off.
CLASS SCHEDULE: Class begins in Houghton, Michigan on January 18, 2024 and runs through February 2, 2024.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a valid Michigan driver’s license.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- A desire to learn and care for others with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or mental illness.
INTERESTED? Enroll in class online at ccmh.hirescore.com
Copper County Community Mental Health is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about other CCMH job opportunities, visit us as 901 W. Memorial Drive, Houghton, Michigan, call (906) 482-9400, or visit our website at cccmh.org
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.