Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks a full-time Clinical Dietician to join their team in Iron Mountain, Michigan. If you are versed in medical nutrition therapy and able to assess and provide nutrition therapy to patients who experience changes in their nutritional status as a result of disease, injury or other causes, consider joining this team of healthcare professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Provide medical nutrition assessment, therapy, and care services to hospital patients, clients, departments, programs and outside agencies in accordance with established policies and procedures based on Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics standards; set appropriate goals, and provide nutritional education to patient and/or care team.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to determine course of action and best outcomes.
- Participate and contribute to department curriculum, program development, data collection and preparing reports as assigned.
- Participate in hospital and community events/programs as assigned.
- Document and maintain data on patient records.
- Participate in continuing education, in-service programs, and current literature as it relates to self and clinical dieticians.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $53,102 – $74,713 annual starting salary based on experience.
- PLUS $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Short and long-term disability insurance and life insurance.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—Marshfield will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- Full-time, weekday position (no weekends) working 7:00am-3:00pm, 8:00am-4:00pm, or as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Health, Nutrition, Dietetics) required; Master’s degree a bonus.
- CDR registered, or registry-eligible, through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- 3 or more years’ clinical experience as a dietitian preferred.
- Ability to travel to satellite clinics as needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust and competence amongst peers and patients.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.