Laser North, a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, seeks full-time, afternoon shift (1:00pm-11:00pm or 2:00pm-12:00 midnight) Machine Operators to join their team in Hayti, South Dakota. The Machine Operator is responsible for effective operation of CNC equipment to ensure quality product is safely produced, in a timely manner. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, working with your hands, and being a valued member of a motivated team, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer:
- Wage: $23 – $30 per hour based on skills and experience.
- Weekly paycheck.
- Medical, prescription drug and dental insurance.
- Performance-based bonus.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal days).
- Skills and safety training.
- Company provided apparel.
- Safe, clean, and bright working environment.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain effective equipment operations to meet customer demands and provide on-time delivery.
- Competently operate CNC equipment to produce parts in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicate with the Leadership Team when necessary.
What We Are Looking For:
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Possess the ability to learn effective operation of CNC equipment.
- Ability to read and understand prints and instructions.
- Ability to read and utilize precise measuring equipment.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency as a Machine Operator.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines.
- Ability to follow safe work practices and lifting techniques.
Sound like you? Take the next step and apply online at lasernorth.hirescore.com
Laser North is the very image of The American Business—intertwining innovation and technology, with hard working, competent and motivated employees. The company is a competitive and responsive manufacturing business which enjoys rising to meet a challenge and constantly strives to offer customers exemplary service. Company success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of their employees, and they understand the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each valued employee. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, working with your hands, and being a valued member of a motivated team, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.