Laser North, a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, seeks Press Brake Operators to join their team in Hayti, South Dakota. This position is responsible for effective operation of CNC Press Brakes to ensure quality product is safely produced in a timely manner.
What We Offer:
- $22 – $28 per hour based on skills and experience.
- Weekly paycheck.
- Medical, prescription drug and dental insurance.
- Performance-based bonus.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal days).
- Skills and safety training.
- Company provided apparel.
- Safe, clean, and bright working environment.
What You Will Do:
The key role of the CNC Press Brake Operator is to create bend programs and form various custom metal components, as necessary, to achieve quality and timely deliveries to our customers. This includes:
- Reading and interpreting prints and instructions.
- Creating and editing simple and complex bend programs.
- Forming various components from carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Part inspections to ensure parts meet customer specifications.
- Forklift materials handling.
- Daily communication with supervisors/managers.
What We Are Looking For:
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic required.
- Previous manufacturing or industrial related experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand prints or instructions.
- Ability to independently handle parts up to 50lbs for long periods of time.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines, safe work practices and lifting techniques.
Sound like you? Take the next step and apply online at lasernorth.hirescore.com
Laser North is the very image of The American Business—intertwining innovation and technology, with hard working, competent and motivated employees. The company is a competitive and responsive manufacturing business which enjoys rising to meet a challenge and constantly strives to offer customers exemplary service. Company success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of their employees, and they understand the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each valued employee. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, working with your hands, and being a valued member of a motivated team, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.