NYCOA seeks a motivated Licensed Electrician to join their team in Manchester, New Hampshire. As a Licensed Electrician, you will assist in the electrical maintenance of our facility, including inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on electrical equipment.
Successful candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment and possess excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Starting wage of $38.00-$40.00 per hour.
- $4,500 sign-on bonus.
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid PTO and holidays.
- Day shift schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm with an opportunity for overtime.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical equipment.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and repair electrical equipment including working with voltages up to 480 volts.
- Repair and upgrade plant lighting.
- Calibrate plant instruments, detectors, and sensors.
- Follow the NEC for all tasks and repairs.
- Maintain electrical inventory.
- Assist mechanics as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Electrical license required.
- 3+ years of electrical experience is strongly preferred.
- Able to work an extremely physical job, including the ability to lift/carry 55 pounds, standing and walking for extended periods, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, standing, fine motor skills, and working in a fast-paced environment.
- PLC experience preferred.
- Qualified to wear a respirator without restriction.
- Possess computer skills, including Microsoft Word/Excel, and email.
- Must use proper LO/TO procedures and wear PPE at all times.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, work well with others, and be a team player.
Apply online at nycoa.hirescore.com
About NYCOA: With over 50 years of specialty nylon polymerization and manufacturing experience, NYCOA is committed to providing world-class quality products, product development assistance, technical support, and superior service to each and every customer. NYCOA’s mission is to be the best in providing specialty Nylon solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Our team will create value through a commitment to quality, continuous improvement, customer focus and innovation.
NYCOA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.