Iron County Medical Care Facility
The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) seeks full-time and part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join their team in Crystal Falls, Michigan. All levels of experience encouraged to apply.
This position requires an ability to lead and a willingness to collaborate with other staff to organize, plan, and direct nursing care in our well-established facility. The ideal candidate is patient, tactful, and enthusiastic in the handling of residents and their care.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Provide professional nursing care to residents; carry out instructions of supervisors & doctors (note physician orders, prepare/pass medications, monitor IVs, supervise/assist feeding of residents, etc.).
- Assist supervisors in care and management of the unit.
- Check rooms routinely to ensure residents are provided the care required and/or requested.
- Make observations recommendations via conducting walking rounds of unit; chart pertinent patient information.
- Maintain unit; requisition supplies and equipment.
- Confer with shift supervisor; answer questions from CNAs.
- Answer questions from residents, family members, visitors and nursing service staff.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $22.23 – $23.85* per hour.
- *LPNs are direct care workers in the State of Michigan and will receive an additional $2.35 per hour supplement to the wage scale listed above.
- Choice of a sign-on bonus ($7,500 for full-time; $4,000 for part-time) or loan repayment ($2,500 paid directly to your loan debt every 6 months for 5 years).
- Weekend shifts receive an additional $2.00 per hour.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Generous retirement plan.
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick time.
- Uniform allowance.
- Shift differentials and pay incentives for perfect attendance and picking up additional shifts.
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Michigan.
- Previous experience in hospital, skilled nursing or other related medical facility preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust and competence amongst peers and residents.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to physically and mentally carry out the functions of this position.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at icmcf.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.