Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join their team in Iron Mountain, Michigan. This position works under the direction of a Registered Nurse to provide exceptional care to patients of the Medical, Surgical, Pediatrics and Infusion Units.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Comply with best practices in nursing as well as established hospital policies and procedures to render direct care of patients.
- Maintain effective and professional communication with hospital staff, patients, and care providers at all times.
- Collaborate with the RN to identify, educate, and implement healthcare teaching plans based on patient needs.
- Participate in patient rounds.
- Document and maintain data on patient record.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $19.89 – $25.86 per hour starting pay based on experience.
- Health, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- Short & long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—Marshfield will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- If you work 30+ hours per week (or 60+ hours in a two week pay period), then you qualify for full-time benefits. Part-time positions earn benefits if working 16+ hours per week (or 32+ hours in a two week pay period).
SCHEDULE. This is a regular, part-time position with shifts 3pm-11pm, 7pm-7am, or as assigned. This position also participates in a rotating weekend work schedule.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing and Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Michigan required.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification, or ability to obtain within 30 days if hired.
- Previous nursing experience in a medical, surgical and/or pediatric setting preferred.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst patients and team members.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
Learn more about the healthcare system at dchs.org
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.