Sturos CPA, a full-service professional accounting firm, seeks a Manager to lead their CFO Business Advisory Services. Applicants have a choice of working remotely or in the Calumet, Michigan location.
Sturos CPA brings financial and accounting expertise to businesses throughout the Midwest region of the United States by serving as a strategic advisor. Sturos CPA puts accurate financial information into management’s hands in a timely manner as well as interprets and advises on financial data. Services include monthly reporting of financials and KPIs, creating detailed financial models, and addressing profitability, accounting, costing, budgeting, valuation, financing, mergers and acquisitions, and tax matters.
Do you have a strong business aptitude? Are you able to perform an accounting close ensuring a balance sheet is accurate? If so, this may be a perfect fit for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Manage client engagements related to CFO services and/or outsourced accounting services.
- Report to the engagement CFO; support the preparation for and facilitation of monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Financial modeling, KPI reporting, and additional supporting analysis.
- Perform monthly accounting work for clients including preparing necessary reports.
- Review client QuickBooks for accounting accuracy; record adjusting journal entries.
- Perform accounting as a part of tax services; prepare business and individual tax returns as necessary.
- Research GAAP accounting and tax issues.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $75,000 – $90,000 annual starting salary.
- Performance bonuses.
- Generous time off.
- Paid training.
- Extremely flexible work schedule which includes remote work.
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- CPA license and experience with performing the same or similar services are a bonus.
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically.
- Excellent organization, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel required.
- Experience with business accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks, UltraTax) preferred.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at sturoscpa.hirescore.com
Sturos CPA is a leading public accounting firm in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula. Since 2004, Sturos CPA has provided clients with comprehensive solutions in accounting, audit, tax, and business advising. Learn more about the firm at sturoscpa.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.