Enercon Industries Corporation
Enercon Industries Corporation seeks a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
This position is responsible for improving efficiencies in production, designing and developing production equipment, and helping ensure quality control. We are looking for a hands-on self-starter who is results-driven. This person should thrive on continuous improvement focusing on processes, quality and reliability. Do you want to join a winning team that offers excellent pay, full benefits, profit sharing, and a fun, friendly family environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join an international market leader that takes care of its employees and provides opportunity for growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, and/or product design, materials and parts.
- Recommend and develop automation opportunities in the manufacturing process.
- Provide technical expertise/support related to manufacturing focusing on optimizing efficiencies using lean principles.
- Participate in quality control including part inspections.
- Document/maintain manufacturing procedures by recording accurate data on designs, tests, and construction.
- Create CNC programs for production machines.
- Provide technical consultation with production personnel as needed.
- Identify complex problems; weighs benefits and drawbacks in various solutions; engage in the most efficient option.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair in order to keep production equipment operational.
- Communicate with production team members, build positive relationships, and gain consensus within working teams.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Excellent starting salary based on experience.
- Bonus plan.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; health reimbursement account.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a profit-sharing employer contribution.
- Fast paced, dynamic environment serving multiple niche industrial markets.
- Supportive team members committed to each other’s success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relatable engineering discipline preferred.
- 3 or more years’ work or educational experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to be successful in this position.
- Experience with CAD/CAM software (SolidWorks preferred).
- Someone mechanically inclined and with experience using a vast array of hand and power tools.
- Experience in a machine assembly environment and/or with Epicor ERP preferred.
- Ability to simplify problems and orchestrate solutions that are timely and cost effective.
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with internal teams to ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at enercon.hirescore.com
Enercon is a mid-sized, family company with locations in Menomonee Falls and Germantown that manufacture technical equipment for production lines in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, printing, packaging, and many other industries. Enercon is a market leader, innovation driver, and the team to beat for our competition. With average employee tenure of 12 years, this is the place where people spend their careers.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.