Laser North, a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, seeks Manufacturing Technicians to join their team in Hayti, South Dakota. Previous manufacturing or related experience preferred, but not required. We will train those with an excellent work ethic and self-motivation.
What We Offer:
- $17.50 – $22.00 per hour (based on skills and experience).
- Weekly paycheck.
- Medical, prescription drug and dental insurance.
- Performance-based bonus.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal days).
- Skills and safety training.
- Company provided apparel.
- Safe, clean, and bright working environment.
What You Will Do:
The key role of the manufacturing technician is to assist in all production stages, as necessary, to achieve quality and timely services to our customers. This Includes:
- Parts handling and sorting.
- Grinding and de-burring.
- Forklift materials handling.
- Light machining.
- Facility cleaning and up-keep.
- Production assembly.
- Pallet and crate assembly.
- Order fulfillment and shipping.
What We Are Looking For:
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Previous manufacturing or related experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and understand prints or instructions.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency as a manufacturing technician.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines, safe work practices and lifting techniques.
Sound like you? Take the next step and apply online at lasernorth.hirescore.com
Laser North is the very image of The American Business—intertwining innovation and technology, with hard working, competent and motivated employees. Laser North is a competitive and responsive manufacturing business which enjoys rising to meet a challenge and constantly strives to offer customers exemplary service. Company success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of their employees, and understanding the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each valued employee.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.