Shawsheen Coating & Converting, Inc seeks a Material Handler to join their production team in Andover, MA. As a Material Handler, you will prepare materials to be supplied to production lines and move materials throughout the production plant and warehouse.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $18.00 per hour, increasing to $18.50 after 60 days and $19.00 after six months.
- Quarterly attendance bonuses and company-based bonuses.
- Excellent benefits package after 60 days including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays and sick time
- 401(k) option after six months
- Day shift schedule working Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30, OT may be required.
- Opportunities for advancement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Move raw stock and finished materials to and from production lines.
- Load and unload materials and move materials throughout the facility using forklifts or pallet jacks.
- Record required data accurately and on a timely basis.
- Properly pack finished product according to procedures and shipping requirements.
- Assist with shipping and receiving.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent related experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work 8-hour shifts with mandatory overtime as required.
- Ability to safely operate a powered forklift and pallets jacks in tight or restricted spaces.
- Capable of performing job requirements utilizing written procedures, work orders, verbal instructions, and visual aids.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
APPLY ONLINE at bsct.hirescore.com
About Shawsheen Coating & Converting: Bradford Shawsheen Coating Technologies (BSCT) is the integration of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA.
Shawsheen Coating & Converting has earned the respect of its customers as a reliable provider and an innovative source for solving tough application problems using solvent and water-based adhesive formulations, including applications of custom adhesive formulations to textiles, papers, and tapes, as well as converting vinyl-coated cloth into shoe binding materials. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.