Marshfield Clinic Health System-Dickinson
The Marshfield Clinic Health System-Dickinson (DCHS) seeks full-time, part-time, and temporary full-time Pharmacists to join their team in Iron Mountain, Michigan. If you’re a knowledgeable, patient-focused individual versed in hospital pharmacy protocol, this may be a perfect fit for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Follow and enforce department and hospital-wide policies and procedures with specific focus on medication use policies/procedures and compliance with Federal and State rules/regulations.
- Evaluate the drug use system to identify improvement opportunities; promote cost effective patient-specific medication use to enhance an optimal therapeutic outcome.
- Monitor patient drug therapy for such concerns as drug interactions, duplicate therapy, allergies, contraindications, etc.; when appropriate, intervene to optimize care.
- As assigned, oversee day-to-day operations of retail pharmacy department to assure accurate and timely provision of services, timely third-party reimbursement, charging and billing, and manage daily inventory and ordering.
- Provide support and supervision to Pharmacy Technicians and those licensed and/or authorized to prescribe, handle, and administer medications as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $48.03 – $75.45 per hour based on experience.
- Health, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, and life insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—DCHS will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- If you work 30+ hours per week (or 60+ hours in a two week pay period), then you qualify for full-time benefits. Part-time positions earn benefits if working 16+ hours per week (or 32+ hours in a two week pay period).
- Full-time Inpatient Pharmacist. Shifts are generally 6am – 4pm, 7am – 5pm, 12 noon – 10pm, or as assigned. This position participates in the weekend rotation schedule.
- Temporary Full-time Inpatient Pharmacist. August 2022 – December 2022. Shifts are generally 6am-4pm, 7am-5pm, 10am–8pm, or as assigned. This position participates in the weekend rotation schedule (every 4th weekend).
- Part-time Cross-Training Pharmacist. This position will cross-train in both the inpatient pharmacy and retail pharmacy areas. Shifts are generally 6am – 4pm, 7am – 5pm, 12 noon – 10pm, or as assigned. This position participates occasionally in the weekend rotation schedule.
- Bachelor or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited school of pharmacy required.
- Licensed (or licensure eligible) Pharmacist in the State of Michigan required; Wisconsin preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospital pharmacy preferred; retail pharmacy experience a plus.
- Knowledge of third-party reimbursement, charging, and billing processes.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust and competence amongst team members, patients, and caregivers.
- Supervisory disposition allowing you to coordinate and participate in pharmacy daily operations.
- Proficiency with computers and basic office software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) including experience with computer-based practice management software.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.