Website Century Business Technologies
Century Business Technologies (CBT) seeks a full-time Regional Sales Manager to join their growing team in Topeka, KS. The Sales Manager will work with the Executive Vice President to hire, train, and lead an exceptional sales team to meet company quotas and benchmarks in the Eastern Kansas area.
The successful candidate will be eager to complete company goals and deliver results for the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Manage sales team to ensure the CRM contacts, sales activities, and calendar appointments and tasks are accurate.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations.
- Analyze statistics, pipeline, forecasts, data reports, and sales results.
- Make recommendations for improvements and opportunities.
- Partner with the sales team to create and execute a sales plan through prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments, and presenting proposals to gain new markets, territories, customers, and niches of market exposure.
- Consult with C-level and IT contacts with prospective customers to lead a customized business solution.
- Design discount campaigns or special offers and analyze similar campaigns from competitors.
- Keep current on all relevant new equipment and launch new models.
COMPENSATION CBT puts great value in the Sales Manager position by offering a base salary of $70,000 – $85,000 plus performance-based bonuses and commissions. Uncapped commission allows this pay range to increase based upon sales. Additionally, this position includes a company vehicle, gas card and cell phone allowance.
BENEFITS Subsidized Medical & Dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, PTO, VTO, STD and AD&D, Supplemented Health Club Membership, additional supplemental insurance (cancer, vision, LTD, Critical Illness, Add’l Life) and 360 Employee Recognition Program. Century Business Technologies also prioritizes and fosters a great work-life balance and family first culture with opportunities for advancement.
SCHEDULE This is a full-time position generally working Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Occasional work outside of normal business hours may be required.
This position will be part-time in the corporate office and part-time out in the field, training the field sales team. Territory is within 2 hours of Topeka, with the majority of accounts within the Topeka/Lawrence area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, IT, or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years Sales Management experience in office equipment or IT industry required.
- Project Management experience helpful, but not required.
- Industry certifications (i.e., CDIA+, Project +, etc.) helpful, but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Comprehension of technology and how it relates to business productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written, verbal, and presentational).
- Willingness to travel 20% within 2 hours of Topeka.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at cbt.hirescore.com
Century Business Technologies is a highly successful, fast growing technology services company that has been serving clients in the Kansas market for over 40 years. Our clients rely on us for their day-to-day technology needs along with strategic planning and management of their technology infrastructure.
Century Business Technologies is growing fast and is looking to add an experienced Sales Professional to our Team. We are looking for a motivated person to work at our corporate office location with leadership skills, strong communication abilities, and most importantly, the desire to help others and make a real difference. Relocation expenses are available for the right candidate. We invite you to become a member of our technology team.
Learn more about our company at www.CenturyKS.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.