Iron County Medical Care Facility
The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) seeks full-time Resident Assistants to join their team in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
This position assists professional nursing staff with routine dining duties and other tasks as assigned.
- Carry out instructions and care plans.
- Assist and serve residents in their dining experience adhering to safety and comfort standards including passing and collecting meal trays, feeding residents, and passing nourishments.
- Perform housekeeping duties such as stripping and making beds.
- Assist with transporting wheelchair residents to activities or therapy, as needed.
- Participate in in-service programs.
COMPENSATION. Starting wage of $11.11 per hour with an increase to $11.67 after 6 months.
BENEFITS. Position offers medical, dental, vision, generous retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time, short-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a uniform allowance.
- A sincere and genuine interest in assisting residents with their dining needs which includes patience and tact in delivering exceptional customer service to residents, their families, visitors and other employees.
- Ability to physically and mentally carry out the functions of this position which include constant standing and walking during work periods; turning, stopping, bending, stretching and lifting up to 50 pounds; making beds, and moving equipment.
- A professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst peers and residents.
- Willingness to participate and complete an 8-hour State approved Resident Assistant training program and other in-service training, as required.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and online at icmcf.hirescore.com
Learn more about the facility at ironcountymcf.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.