Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks Registered Nurses (RNs) to join their Iron Mountain, Michigan team in the following departments. All levels of experience being considered with various shifts available to accommodate your schedule.
- Charge RN-ICU. Full-time weekday position available (7pm-7am). PLUS $1.75/hour pay differential.
- RN-Cardiac Rehab. Part-time weekday position available (32-48 hours every 2 weeks with 7am and 8am start times; length of shift is 8, 9 and 10 hours).
- RN-Emergency Department. Full-time weekday positions available (10am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm start times).
- RN-Float Pool. Full-time weekday positions available (7am-7pm and 7pm-7am) to work in various departments. ICU-IMC will serve as home base for Float positions.
- RN-Home Health & Hospice. Full-time weekday positions available (8am-4pm). Weekend rotation once every 4 weeks. On-call receives additional $3.50/hour plus time-and-a-half if called out; on-call typically no more than 1 day per week. Hospital vehicles offered; IRS mileage reimbursement if choosing to use a personal vehicle. Monthly cell phone stipend.
- RN-Medical/Surgical/Pediatrics/Infusion Unit. Full-time positions available (7am or 7pm start times).
- RN-Operating Room. Part-time weekday position available (48-64 hours every 2 weeks with 6am, 6:30am, 7:30am and 9am start times; length of shift is 8, 10 and 12 hours).
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $30.42 – $40.46 per hour starting pay based on experience.
- PLUS $2,500 sign-on bonus for full-time RNs (pro-rated sign-on bonus for part-time RNs based on hours worked).
- PLUS $1.25 per hour evening shift incentive for hours worked between 3pm-11pm.
- PLUS $2.00 per hour night shift incentive for hours worked between 11pm-7am.
- PLUS $1.80 per hour weekend shift (Sat/Sun) incentive for weekday primary positions.
- PLUS $0.75 per hour specialty or resuscitative certification incentive.
- PLUS $100 incentive pay if agree to work with 72 hours or less notice and work 7 or more hours outside posted schedule.
- PLUS $50 incentive pay if agree to work with 72 hours or less notice and work minimum of 3 hours but less than 7 hours outside of posted schedule.
- Health, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- Short & long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—Marshfield will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- If you work 30+ hours per week (or 60+ hours in a two week pay period), then you qualify for full-time benefits. Part-time positions earn benefits if working 16+ hours per week (or 32+ hours in a two week pay period).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan required.
- Previous nursing experience preferred, however, recent nursing graduates also being considered.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification, or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst patients and team members.
- Flexibility in dealing with frequent schedule changes and patient requirements.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.