Marshfield Clinic Health System-Dickinson
The Marshfield Clinic Health System-Dickinson (DCHS) seeks Registered Nurses (RNs) to join their Iron Mountain, Michigan team in the following departments. Recent nursing graduates and all levels of experience being considered.
- RN-Emergency Department. Part-time weekday positions available.
- RN-Float Pool. Full-time and part-time positions open to work in various departments as needed and with several shifts available to accommodate your schedule.
- RN-Home Health Department. Full-time and part-time day positions available (8am-4pm). Weekend rotation once every 4 weeks. On-call receives additional $3.50/hour plus time-and-a-half if called out; on-call typically no more than 1 day per week. Hospital vehicles offered; IRS mileage reimbursement if choosing to use a personal vehicle.
- RN-Hyperbaric and Wound Healing Clinic. Irregular shift positions open with shifts available to accommodate your schedule.
- RN-Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Full-time positions open with several shifts available to accommodate your schedule.
- RN-Medical/Surgical/Pediatrics/Infusion Unit. Full-time and part-time weekday positions open with several shifts available to accommodate your schedule.
- RN-Perioperative Teaching Nurse. Full-time position available.
- RN-Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU). Full-time position available.
- Comply with best practices in nursing as well as established home health policies and procedures to render optimal care for patients.
- Maintain effective and professional communication with staff, patients, and care providers at all times.
- Provide patient education.
- Utilize and maintain supplies/equipment in a cost effective and safe manner.
- Document and maintain data on patient record.
WAGE. Starting pay of $29.82 – $39.67 per hour based on experience plus a $2,500 sign-on bonus for full-time RNs (pro-rated sign-on bonus for part-time RNs based on hours worked).
BENEFITS. Positions offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage; flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses, 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution, paid time off (sick, vacation), short and long-term disability, and life insurance.
If you work 30+ hours per week (or 60+ hours in a two week pay period), then you qualify for full-time benefits. Part-time positions earn benefits if working 16+ hours per week (or 32+ hours in a two week pay period).
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan required.
- Previous nursing experience preferred, however, recent nursing graduates also being considered.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification, or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst patients and team members.
- Flexibility in dealing with frequent schedule changes and patient requirements.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
Learn more about the healthcare system at dchs.org
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.