Iron County Medical Care Facility
The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) seeks full-time and part-time Registered Nurses (RNs) to join their team in Crystal Falls, Michigan. All levels of experience encouraged to apply.
This position requires an ability to lead and a willingness to collaborate with other staff to organize, plan, and direct nursing care in our well-established facility. The ideal candidate is patient, tactful, and enthusiastic in the handling of residents and their care.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Provide professional nursing care to residents; carry out instructions of supervisors & doctors (transcribe physician orders, order medication, perform tests/diagnostic work, take vital signs, start IVs, etc.).
- Assist supervisors in care and management of the unit.
- Admit, discharge and transfer residents.
- Check rooms routinely to ensure residents are provided the care required and/or requested.
- Make observations and recommendations; chart pertinent patient information.
- Maintain unit; requisition supplies and equipment.
- Assign duties to other nursing staff.
- Answer questions from residents, family members, visitors and nursing service staff.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $28.19 – $32.09* per hour.
- *RNs are direct care workers in the State of Michigan and will receive an additional $2.35 per hour supplement to the wage scale listed above.
- Choice of a sign-on bonus ($7,500 for full-time; $4,000 for part-time) or loan repayment ($2,500 paid directly to your loan debt every 6 months for 5 years).
- Weekend shifts receive an additional $2.00 per hour.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Generous retirement plan.
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick time.
- Uniform allowance.
- Shift differentials and pay incentives for perfect attendance and picking up additional shifts.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan.
- Previous experience in hospital, skilled nursing or other related medical facility preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust and competence amongst peers and patients.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to physically and mentally carry out the functions of this position.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at icmcf.hirescore.com
Learn more about ICMCF at ironcountymcf.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.