Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks full-time Respiratory Therapists to join their Respiratory Care Team in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Plan, prepare and administer Respiratory Therapy treatment and procedures such as administering oxygen/oximetry, bronchodilation therapy, vent management, pulmonary function tests, arterial blood gas draws, attendance at all “codes” and C-sections, and EKG back up for Cardiology using established guidelines.
- Provide ongoing patient assessments, recognize condition changes, recommend/provide appropriate intervention, and notify appropriate personnel.
- Educate patients and families in activities related to respiratory therapy.
- Maintain patient records and documentation in a timely manner.
- Keep current with respiratory therapy practices, technology, and equipment; attend continuing education, read industry literature/procedures/product information to maintain knowledge and professional acumen.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $26.06 – $36.65 per hour starting pay based on experience.
- PLUS $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- Short & long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—Marshfield will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- Full-time position primarily working Friday, Saturday and Sunday (3 – 12 hours shifts per weekend).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Associate degree from an accredited Respiratory Care program required.
- Certified/Registered Respiratory Therapist with the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist in the State of Michigan required.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification preferred, or ability to obtain within 1 month if hired.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification preferred, or ability to obtain within 3 months if hired.
- 1 or more years’ experience working as a Respiratory Therapist preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst team members, patients and families.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.