Enercon Industries Corporation
Enercon Industries Corporation seeks an accomplished Regional Sales Manager to join their surface treating sales team in the Atlanta, Georgia area. This is a remote work position covering the Southeast (Georgia, Florida and South Carolina) area of the United States.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical sales professional with experience selling capital equipment in the converting, packaging and extruding industries. The right candidate will inherit a prime sales territory selling surface treating equipment for an industry leader.
Enercon is a financially stable, growth-oriented company with leading technology and an extensive install base. We offer excellent compensation & benefits along with state-of-the-art sales, CRM and marketing automation platforms to support your efforts in growing the industry’s number one corona, plasma and flame surface treating brand.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Actively sell, identify, develop and direct business opportunities; drive significant growth in product line.
- Follow-up with customers/leads in a professional and appropriate manner addressing questions, concerns and business needs.
- Qualify leads; provide quote team w/technical data and customer insights to properly configure solutions.
- Maintain CRM (SalesForce) on project status, anticipated close date and next actions.
- Participate/network at industry events, conferences, tradeshows and associations.
- Effectively make technical presentations at events and via webinars.
- Source new manufacturing reps in new or underperforming territories.
- Oversee manufacturing representatives, conduct performance reviews, monitor and review sales/quote volume, and establish individual representative goals.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Excellent salary based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; health reimbursement account.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a profit-sharing employer contribution.
- Supportive team members committed to each other’s success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required; those with a Business degree and considerable technical experience also being considered.
- 3 or more years’ professional experience and success in capital equipment sales required.
- Experience in surface treating for printing, bonding, assembly, coating, decorating, laminating, blown film or cast film markets will be of particular value to understand our customers, their challenges, and offer solutions.
- Excellent leadership, mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Proven success in managing and executing regional team performance.
- Strong business acumen including product and market assessment, relationship building, customer/account profiling, prospecting/qualifying new accounts, negotiation and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM software required; Salesforce CRM a bonus.
- A willingness and ability to travel throughout assigned territory of Georgia, Florida and South Carolina (approx. 70% total which includes 1/3 day trips and 2/3 overnight) required.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at enercon.hirescore.com
Enercon is a mid-sized, family company with international operations that serve the global marketplace. Enercon manufactures industrial equipment for production lines in the printing, coating, laminating, flexible packaging, label, and film extrusion markets. The company is a market leader, innovation driver, and the team to beat for our competition. With average employee tenure of 12+ years, this is the place where people spend their careers.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.