Advanced Precut Systems
Advanced Precut Systems, a state-of-the-art precut wood framing package designed to minimize field cutting and increase productivity, seeks an Outside Sales Representative to join their team in the Dassel, Minnesota area. This is a remote work position covering Minnesota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. If you are a high performing individual with construction industry experience, this is an excellent career opportunity!
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Grow business to business sales in the tri-state area (MN, SD, WI); prospect new customers.
- Call on and meet in-person with existing customers during the sales process to collect customer product needs and design specifications, read construction plans, and act as liaison between purchasing, production, and final delivery.
- Travel on a daily basis in a company provided vehicle (Monday-Friday) during regular business hours.
- Participate in occasional weekend trade shows as needed.
- Collaborate with leadership on initiatives for future growth and expansion.
- Collaborate with leadership to forecast and implement 1-5 year comprehensive growth and budget plans with systems of measurement and reporting.
- Stay on-top of industry trends to further develop and increase your product and industry knowledge.
- Work in partnership with team members to delight customers and deliver upon expectations.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $40,000 – $50,000 annual base salary PLUS commission.
- Outside Sales Representatives average $80,000 – $110,000 or more annually.
- Established book of clients to call on.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Health insurance 100% paid by company.
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% company match.
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Company provided vehicle and cell phone allowance.
- Monday – Friday position generally working 8am – 5pm; ability to participate in occasional weekend trade shows is required.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in Minnesota, South Dakota or Wisconsin, but must be able to visit headquarters in Dassel, Minnesota as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Construction industry sales experience preferred. In lieu of experience, we will train someone that is highly motivated with an exceptional understanding of building materials, construction, or a comparable industry.
- You are customer focused, enjoy building relationships, and excel in providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, email, calendar) required.
- You are dependable, ethical and a good communicator.
- A leadership style that is goal driven, motivates and inspires others at all levels of the organization.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at arbco.hirescore.com
Since 2021, Advanced Precut Systems has provided precut lumber packages that are predesigned and custom cut for wood framing projects to commercial and residential builders in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska. Learn more about the company at aps-cut.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.