At VanAire, our Engineering and Technology is driven by innovation and teamwork. We seek a Software Developer to join our talented team in Gladstone, Michigan.
The Software Developer will support our current software, as well as help create new software to meet our ever-evolving needs. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills, has a natural orientation toward details, possesses strong problem-solving skills, has excellent partnering and mentoring skills, and can achieve results with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Design, code and test new web-based software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by adding functionality.
- Test new features and configurations prior to deployment.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Integrate current software systems to improve efficiency. This includes, but is not limited to, ERP software, CRM software, and CAD software.
- Check status and ensure the readiness of VanAire software implementations.
- Periodically assess software development process and implement improvements.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot problems within department(s) and with outside vendors; provide status updates to parties involved; initiate calls for hardware/software support
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $55,000 – $75,000 annual starting pay based on experience.
- Company paid medical insurance.
- Simple IRA retirement plan with match up to 3% gross.
- Health Saving Account.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 3 years’ experience developing and implementing software required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience developing software in C#, .NET, and .NET Core required.
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework required.
- Experience creating Web API with .NET Core required.
- ERP and CRM experience preferred.
- Experience working with SolidWorks and DriveWorks preferred.
- Ability to self-manage and adapt in a fast-paced, high demand environment with changing priorities and direction.
- Solid writing and documentation skills required.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate technically complex information to others.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at vanaire.hirescore.com
Learn more about the company at vanaireinc.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.