Marshfield Clinic Health System-Dickinson
The Marshfield Clinic Health System-Dickinson (DCHS) seeks a Sonographer to join their Ultrasound Team on an as-needed basis in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Perform ultrasound examinations as directed by the attending Radiologist in accordance with ACR guidelines.
- Verify, collect and document pertinent patient data (identifiers, review orders, lab values).
- Keep current with ultrasound equipment, workflow processes, and technology (RIS, PACS, EMR).
- Assist with quality control (maintain cleanliness of equipment, room and supplies).
WAGE. $28.02 – $40.62 per hour based on experience.
BENEFITS. This position is not eligible for benefits.
SCHEDULE. Shifts as assigned, called upon, or as needed.
MINIMUM AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS.
- Graduate from an AMA accredited ultrasound program required.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), or registry eligible and able to obtain certification within 1 year if hired for this position.
- Experience working in a hospital or clinical setting
- Working knowledge of RIS, PACS, and EMR.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst team members and patients.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
Learn more about DCHS at dchs.org
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.