Jubilant seeks an energetic and self-motivated Workforce Management Consultant (WMC) to join their UKG Workforce Management team remotely. As a Workforce Management Consultant (WMC), your main responsibility will be ensuring client success and satisfaction. Our WMCs support clients as the point person from Jubilant in driving the overall UKG Dimensions and/or UKG Ready application project. You will manage a variety of project types and sizes as assigned by leadership and will carry out the work leveraging your own experience in combination with UKG training and Jubilant’s proven project methodologies. Project tasks include requirements gathering, data discovery, project planning and coordination, functional configuration, testing/validating, and managing the transition to go-live and the turnover to UKG Software’s customer support team. You will be managing single, or multiple projects as needed based on size, type, and complexity.
At Jubilant, we believe in working together to improve the workplace experience for each other and our clients. We do this through a commitment to our integrity, accountability, collaboration, creativity, authenticity, hard work, and being thoughtful of others with a personal and professional desire to grow and learn.
- Provide project leadership, direction, management, communication, and implementation services throughout the project lifecycle.
- Accountable for the overall success of the project and quality of services while balancing the competing demands:
- Scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Internal and external stakeholders with differing needs and expectations and follow practices and processes for managing client and stakeholder expectations.
- Trusted client and stakeholder relationships.
- Identified requirements and expectations.
- Project team dynamics.
- Effective leadership and management of internal and external resources to meet project objectives.
- Maintain open communication among project team members.
- Lead project team meetings efficiently and with intended results.
- Help team members establish open, collaborative relationships.
- Maintain enthusiasm, energy, and focus in a variety of circumstances.
- Translate project objectives and vision into clear goals for the team.
- Manage team members and necessary resources to achieve project objectives.
- Support sales and business development by attending prospective client meetings, providing information for sales presentations and proposals.
- Provide subject matter expertise to sales and other internal team members upon request.
- Utilize practitioner and project expertise to collaborate with leadership on continued development of business opportunities, resources, and tools.
- Support the company with external visibility and promotion within partner and local networking organizations.
- Other duties as needed
COMPENSATION Jubilant puts excellent value in the UKG Workforce Management Consultant position by offering a highly competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience.
BENEFITS Jubilant offers an excellent full benefits program that is 99+% paid for by Jubilant for our team members and their families.
- Customer-centric focus and approach to work.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel via multiple means – air, car, public transportation.
- Ability to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote.
- Legal residence and ability to work in the United States.
- Comfortable working in an environment in which business processes, tools, etc. are still being defined.
- Proven consulting experience partnering with clients and executives.
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, solutioning, and crisis management skills.
- Extremely comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously, shifting gears to manage conflicting priorities.
- Software/technology experience – implementation, system management, system administration, time management software.
- Payroll practitioner or time system experience.
- Software/technology experience – implementation, system management and, system administration of a Workforce Management system.
- Industry Certifications from PMI (PMP), APA (FPC and CPP), and SHRM (PHR SPHR) a plus.
- Specific software exposure/experience a plus – UKG Dimensions and/or Ready, Ceridian, ADP, Workday.
- Project management professional experience a plus.
- Experience in a product-based software development environment a plus.
- Human resources/payroll/benefits discipline, HR, or payroll practitioner, or both – industry/ professional certifications a plus.
APPLY ONLINE at jubilant.hirescore.com
No phone calls or direct emails, please.
About Jubilant: Jubilant is an HCM/Payroll technology consulting firm based out of Ohio. Our mission is to perform a unique shadow discovery review of our client’s operational process to understand how to leverage technology to enable positive, impactful organizational change. We perform HR/Payroll system implementation consultation at the behest of our clients with a methodology that is built on more than 20 years of industry experience. We follow this methodology diligently to ensure that we truly understand our client’s challenges and goals, and we align and deliver solutions with the mindset of guaranteeing project success!
We have a family-based culture where candidates value a tight-knit culture and have a strong appreciation for dedication, authenticity, accountability, integrity, and work ethic.
Jubilant’s three guiding principles:
Culture conscious – be thoughtful and supportive, transparent, and accountable. Be the type of person with whom you’d like to collaborate.
Work smart – follow client-centric processes and use efficient tools that are proven to result in operational excellence.
Be a worthy partner – project success is our number one priority. We will be flexible and do the right thing on behalf of our clients, partners, and team members, regardless of effort or cost.
Learn more at www.jubilanthr.com
Jubilant, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.