Massie Manufacturing, Inc., a state-of-the-art welding and fabrication specialist, seeks experienced Welders to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. The Welder is responsible for the fit-up and welding of components to produce product in a timely manner while maintaining the highest level of quality and safety in our industry.
Compensation and Benefits
- $16 – $23 per hour (based on skills and experience).
- Medical, prescription drug and dental insurance; life insurance.
- Safety footwear reimbursement.
- Performance based bonus.
- Paid time off (vacation and holidays).
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Weekly paycheck.
- Skills and safety training.
- Company provided apparel.
- Safe working environment.
What You Will Do
- Maintain effective welding operations to meet customer demand and provide on-time delivery.
- Fabricate complex weldments in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning work area.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicate with the Leadership Team when necessary.
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a welder, required.
- Possess welding certification, or the ability and willingness to become AWS certified.
- Read and understand welding blueprints.
- Read and utilize precise measuring equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency as a Welder.
- Follow business rules and guidelines, safe work practices, and proper lifting techniques.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at massiemfg.hirescore.com
Learn more about the company at massiemfg.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.