Website Nylon Corporation of America (NYCOA)
NYCOA seeks a motivated Night Packager to join their team in Manchester, New Hampshire. As a Night Packager, you will assemble packaging items while constantly monitoring the visual quality of the product. NYCOA is willing to train the right entry level candidate.
Troubleshooting and problem solving will be crucial, in addition to other roles and responsibilities such as:
- Read and interpret scale readouts and enter functions on PLC.
- Segregate/rework nonconforming product using acquired knowledge & experience, as well as input from QC and supervisor as needed.
- Record all required related data accurately and on a timely basis.
- Execute written instructions/procedures from logbooks, manufacturing orders, etc. including product changeovers, operation of all machinery & equipment as well as priorities and scheduling information.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in a respectful, team-oriented environment.
- Flexible and willing to perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time, Night Shift. These positions are on 2-week rotations.
Week 1: Wed. Thurs, 7PM to 7AM (24 hours regular pay)
Week 2: M, T, F, S, Sun 7PM to 7AM (40 hours regular pay and 20 OT pay)
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: The starting wage is $19.65 per hour, plus a $1.50 per hour differential. There is the opportunity for overtime. NYCOA offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Technical school and/or prior work experience in manufacturing or directly related field preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Able to lift 55 pounds, stand for long periods of time, able to climb stairs, withstand repetitive movement and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to operate motorized forklift and hand lift.
- Excellent communication skills.
APPLY ONLINE at nycoa.hirescore.com
About NYCOA: With over 50 years of specialty nylon polymerization and manufacturing experience, NYCOA is committed to providing world-class quality products, product development assistance, technical support, and superior service to each and every customer. NYCOA’s mission is to be the best in providing specialty Nylon solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Our team will create value through a commitment to quality, continuous improvement, customer focus, and innovation.
NYCOA is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.