Shawsheen seeks a 2nd Shift Packager to join their team in Andover, MA. As a Packager, you will assemble packaging items while constantly monitoring the visual quality of the product.
The successful candidate is comfortable working independently and has strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Pack the produced tape per written instructions.
- Inform machine operator when the master or cut rolls have quality problems.
- Ensure line purge between item codes.
- Change the date code at the beginning of each day.
- Restock raw materials at the end of each day.
- Wear appropriate PPE during machine operation.
- Tag all pallets with “RETEST TAGS”.
- Monitor label requirements and advise the lead person as required.
- Follow all safety and environmental rules, requirements, and procedures as established in the facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
SCHEDULE: This is a full-time position scheduled Tuesday through Friday, 4:00 pm – 2:30 am.
WAGE: Shawsheen puts great value in the 2nd Shift Packager position by offering a starting wage of $17 per hour as well as a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus.
BENEFITS: Shawsheen offers an excellent benefits package after 60 days of employment, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401(k) after 6 months.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in manufacturing or directly related field preferred.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, withstand repetitive movement, bend, kneel, lift, and/or carry weight up to 55 pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pass basic math and English tests.
- Experience in the tape industry a plus.
APPLY ONLINE at bsct.hirescore.com
About BSCT: BSCT is the integrating of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA. We are a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality polymer-coated fabric, textiles, and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations.
BSCT serves the Industrial and Consumer Markets throughout the United States with applications in Aerospace, Athletic, Automotive, Construction, Contract & Home Furnishings, Electrical, Embroidery, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Ophthalmic, and Trucking markets. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.