Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks full-time X-Ray/CT Technologists to join their team in Iron Mountain, Michigan. This position performs diagnostic imaging procedures using proper patient positioning, technique, and radiation safety protocols.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Perform portable and surgical diagnostic procedures according to established department protocols and in accordance with ACR guidelines.
- Verify, collect and document pertinent patient data (clinical history, identity, review orders, technical factors, image quality).
- Communicate findings to radiologist, referring physician and other care providers as needed.
- Keep current with radiology practices, workflow processes, technology (EMR, RIS, PACS) and equipment.
- Maintain daily and weekly quality control and log files of hospital equipment and supplies.
- Maintain effective and professional communication with patients, hospital staff and care providers at all times.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $23.46 – $37.73 per hour starting pay based on experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Short & long-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—Marshfield will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
SCHEDULE. Shifts generally run 8, 10 or 12 hours as assigned. This position participates in a rotating weekend and holiday schedule.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Graduate from an AMA/JRCERT accredited Radiologic Technology program required.
- Registered/certified Radiologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or ability to become registered/certified within 6 months if hired.
- Registered/certified CT Scan Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) preferred, or have interest in learning CT Scanning and becoming certified within 1 year if hired as CT Technologist.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Radiology profession preferred.
- Working knowledge of RIS, PACS and EMR.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst team members and patients.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.