Tart Lumber Company
Tart Lumber Company, Inc., an independent lumber, millwork, and hardware supply store, seeks an Account Manager/Outside Sales Representative to join their team. This position can work remotely from anywhere in northern Virginia. If you are a high performing individual with building material industry experience, this is an excellent career opportunity!
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Grow contractor and builder business.
- Improve product mix penetration with existing customers and high-end residential builders.
- Call on and meet with existing customers, high-end builders, and contractors during the sales process to collect customer product needs and design specifications, and act as liaison between purchasing, production, and final delivery.
- Creatively help customers bring their building dreams to light with your knowledge of construction and building materials.
- Stay on-top of industry trends to further develop and increase your product and industry knowledge.
- Read construction plans.
- Work in partnership with team members to delight customers and deliver upon expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, architects, contractors, and suppliers.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $85,000 – $100,000 first year wage; base wage plus commission in following years.
- Established book of clients to call on.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Award-winning showroom in Sterling, VA for your use to meet clients as needed.
- Health, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Company provided vehicle, gas card and laptop provided.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in Northern Virginia, or relocation assistance if needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Building material sales experience preferred. In lieu of experience, we will train someone that is highly motivated with an exceptional understanding of building materials, construction, or a comparable industry.
- You are customer focused, enjoy building relationships, and excel in providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, email, calendar) required.
- You are dependable, ethical and a good communicator.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at tartlumber.hirescore.com
Since 1951, Tart Lumber Company is Northern Virginia’s first name in hardware, lumber, millwork and construction supplies. Team members are professional and committed to providing top-notch customer experiences.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.