Website Anderson, Tackman & Company CPAs
Anderson, Tackman & Company CPAs, a well-established, full-service accounting firm, seeks a Staff Accountant to join their team in Marquette, Michigan.
Are you looking to work in a community of professionals with a healthy and balanced lifestyle within minutes of activities such as theaters, restaurants, nationally recognized bike and ski trails, National forests, and the clean shorelines of one of the largest freshwater lakes in the world? If so, Marquette—located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan—is the place for you.
Anderson, Tackman provides a broad variant of client exposure with personalized attention to the individual for a more robust learning environment. Team members enjoy an environment where they develop interpersonal relationships with diverse clients and co-workers, are provided hands-on learning and mentoring, and are valued by the people and clients they work with.
WHAT YOU’LL DO.
- Work with clients in such industries as banks, credit unions, insurance, government, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Review client financial/tax documentation and audit workpapers.
- Plan financial audits by understanding organization objectives, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations.
- Participate in all phases of an audit including planning, control analysis, testing, and substantive procedures.
- Work side-by-side with Partners and Managers for mentoring.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for management concerning scope of audit, financial conditions found, and source and application of funds.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $45,000 – $70,000 annual starting salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Performance incentives.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Continuing professional education.
- Opportunity to advance your career within the company.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or a related field required.
- CPA Candidates and CPAs encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel) required.
- Experience with business accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks, Sage, Thompson Reuters CS Professional Suite/UltraTax) preferred.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment.
- Ability to travel to client sites, if needed, is required.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM? Apply online at atc.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.