LucidCoast AIS seeks entry level Active Directory Administrators to join career-path positions on their Michigan cybersecurity team. Applicants have a choice of working remotely or in LucidCoast’s Marquette, Michigan office. Preference given to candidates currently located in Michigan.
If you’re able to provide support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise (multi-domain environment), including directory and future identity management solutions, this may be a perfect fit for you. All levels of experience welcome.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Troubleshoot DNS service and DNS resolution issues.
- Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems.
- Act as a member of the Windows Active Directory Domain Administrator Support Team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations.
- Troubleshoot Active Directory authentication and LDAP configuration issues.
- Configure and support DNS for a new domain.
- Work with other senior staff members to resolve escalated, complex incidents.
- Continually seek opportunities to improve the existing AD and Exchange architecture.
- Research acute technical problems such as inconsistent email retention, cluster communication failures, and public folder replication issues.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to drive initiatives.
- Develop comprehensive test cases to include testing scenarios for both normal and degraded (e.g., disaster recovery, continuity of operations, data recovery/spills) operations, pass/fail criteria, performance criteria, capacity planning, measurement criteria, results analysis procedures, and results/status reporting criteria.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $45,000 – $50,000 starting annual salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Long-term disability and life insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Ongoing support, encouragement and reimbursement for obtaining/maintaining technical certifications and technical skills.
- 100% remote work arrangement.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- 1-year Active Directory experience in a corporate or educational setting preferred. Apprenticeship opportunities available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field a plus.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certification or similar certification a plus.
- You are able to share and collaborate with peers and understand wins involve a team effort.
- You are motivated and can work effectively in a remote environment with little supervision.
- Prioritizing and meeting deadlines is second nature to you.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at lucidcoast.hirescore.com
LucidCoast AIS is an innovator in IT service delivery and technology consulting. Working with clients in the utility and critical infrastructure sectors, LucidCoast helps organizations build resilience through technology. With a focus on next-gen IT and enterprise asset management, LucidCoast brings asset-centric cybersecurity to protect and serve Michigan’s critical infrastructure.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.