IR Telemetrics seeks an experienced, full-time Administrative Assistant to join their team in Hancock, Michigan. If you enjoy being a key person to a smooth-running operation, this may be a perfect fit for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Perform general office tasks (typing, filing, answering phones, greeting clients, etc.).
- Pay bills, invoices, and maintain ledgers.
- Keep track of company assets.
- Conduct accounts payable and receivable duties.
- Assure expenditures are in accordance with item acquisition.
- Provide inventory support including maintaining office materials and supplies.
- Transmit purchase orders directly to vendors for purchases.
- Assist accountant with tax return preparation.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $20 – $25 per hour starting pay based on your experience.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Medical insurance and supplemental insurance; health reimbursement account.
- Pension plan.
- Paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- 3 years’ experience working as an administrative or executive assistant in an office setting interacting with other employees and customers; position includes phone, receptionist, computer data entry, word processing, and filling duties.
- Experience managing or working in a high-tech or manufacturing office a bonus.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Human Resources or related field a bonus.
- Exceptional leadership skills required with ability to manage people and hold them accountable.
- Excellent time management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to analyze problems through effective interaction and communication.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and Outlook, required.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks a bonus.
- Knowledge of year-end budget processing requirements a bonus.
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable preferred.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude in the work environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, and motivated team player who will ensure the company provides top-notch service to all customers and employees.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer; no sponsorship is available.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at irtelemetrics.hirescore.com
IR Telemetrics focuses solely on wireless telemetry systems and associated instrumentation. The IRT staff of engineers, researchers and scientists are driven by a passion to push boundaries making us the leader in wireless data acquisition technology. Our transmitters, receivers, and software operate cohesively and have been refined over decades and thousands of projects, resulting in accurate and reliable wireless data acquisition systems. We’ve developed all aspects of the technology to provide a complete wireless data acquisition system.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.