ThermoAnalytics, Inc. (TAI), a leading provider of thermal and infrared simulation software and services, seeks an Executive Assistant to join their team in the Houghton, Michigan area. This is a hybrid remote position offering schedule flexibility and opportunity to work from home several days per week. This can be full-time or part-time depending on the successful applicant’s availability.
As a member of the TAI team, you will play a key clerical role in projects and processes for multiple departments in the company. Your days will vary from support and clerical, to data analysis and handling company wellbeing events with more variety as support is needed. Being open to learning and possessing an interest in a wide range of subjects will be your best skills.
At ThermoAnalytics, we pride ourselves on a family-oriented culture, focus on total well-being of each employee, and sustaining a healthy work-life balance. These are not just buzzwords for us, but a core part of our company shaped by our beginning as a rural, cutting-edge Midwest technology company.
We have a culture of ownership. We are an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) company and employees are key stakeholders. ThermoAnalytics is also an open-book company—staff are made aware of the company’s financial and performance statuses at monthly meetings and are asked for input as we look to improve.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $20.00 – $25.00 per hour starting pay based on your knowledge and experience.
- Flexible work environment.
- Extensive total benefit package.
- Employee stock ownership.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer and Assist Directors as needed.
- Coordinate and plan working luncheons, meetings, and special events, confirm attendance of participants and communicate details (coordinating, catering meals, ordering supplies, etc.). Restore orderliness to meeting area.
- Assist wellbeing committee to organize and promote internal events; promote company culture.
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s).
- Organize various records and documents.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Data analysis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Someone who thoroughly enjoys working with people and has at least 2 years’ experience working in a professional office setting is highly regarded.
- Organization, time-management, and attention to detail are key required skills.
- You are dependable and enjoy solving problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills able to interact with a variety of people and personalities.
- Proficiency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook email, calendar) is required.
- Desire to learn new skills and software tools.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to travel (locally or to other office locations) is required.
- To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicants must be a United States citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States. Final candidates may be required to undergo a thorough background check, credit check and/or drug screen.
BONUS QUALIFICATIONS THAT PUT YOU OVER THE TOP.
- Advanced spreadsheet savviness is highly desired.
- Project management skills and/or experience.
- Bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, or account balancing experience.
COME MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH US! Take the next step and apply online at tai.hirescore.com
ThermoAnalytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.