Laser North, a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, seeks skilled Welders to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. The welder is responsible for the fit-up and welding of components to produce product in a timely fashion, while maintaining the highest level of quality and safety in our industry.
What We Offer:
- $16 – $26 per hour based on skills and experience.
- Weekly paycheck.
- Medical, prescription drug and dental insurance.
- Performance-based bonus.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal days).
- Skills and safety training.
- Company provided apparel.
- Safe and clean working environment.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain effective welding operations to meet customer demands and provide on-time delivery.
- Fabricate complex weldments in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area in the welding department.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicate with the Leadership Team when necessary.
What We Are Looking For:
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic required.
- 1 year of experience as a professional welder preferred.
- Possess welding certification or the ability to become AWS certified.
- Ability to read and understand welding blueprints.
- Ability to read and utilize precise measuring equipment.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality and efficiency as a welder.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines, safe work practices and proper lifting techniques.
Sound like you? Take the next step and apply online at lasernorth.hirescore.com
Laser North is the very image of The American Business—intertwining innovation and technology, with hard working, competent and motivated employees. Laser North is a competitive and responsive manufacturing business which enjoys rising to meet a challenge and constantly strives to offer customers exemplary service. Company success is contributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of their employees, and they understand the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each valued employee. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, working with your hands, and being a valued member of a motivated team, we want to hear from you. Learn more at lasernorthinc.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.