CFG Bank seeks a Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Officer to join their leadership team in Baltimore, Maryland. This is a hybrid remote position offering schedule flexibility to work part of the week in-office and the remainder from the comfort of your home.
We think like business owners and have a no-limits approach to helping you meet your goals whether you’re an employee or a customer. If you enjoy smart teammates that are bold, innovative and entrepreneurial, this is the team to be on. CFG embraces a culture of trust and respect amongst all and it shows in our diversity and environment of excellence.
As a member of our professional team, the BSA Officer will administer, develop, implement and monitor CFG’s Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), OFAC, and Customer Identification (CIP) compliance programs, policies and procedures to ensure adherence to applicable laws, rules and regulations, including the timely filing of all required reports and notices. In addition, you will perform daily review, monitoring, and analysis of various reports and transactions to identify trends and mitigate risk to the bank. The BSA Officer manages a talented team of three BSA Analysts.
We know that a well-cared for staff means a well-cared for business. Ensuring employees stay happy and healthy for as long as possible is something we live by. As such, CFG offers:
- $125,000 – $150,000 annual salary along with a sign-on bonus and incentive program;
- relocation assistance if needed;
- medical, dental and vision insurance, and prescription drug coverage;
- flex spending account;
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match;
- paid time off and paid bank holidays;
- short-term/long-term disability insurance and life insurance;
- cell phone allowance;
- Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm with schedule flexibility.
If you have the following traits, we want to meet you.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in BSA, AML, Fraud or Compliance required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Law or similar discipline required.
- Certifications such as ACAMS, BSACS, NCBSO or similar designation preferred.
- Strong knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC and CIP banking regulations.
- A positive and engaging nature able to create, implement, and communicate compliance related data to all levels of staff throughout the organization.
- Ability to successfully motivate, manage and train others.
- Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Office with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word; experience with Fiserv Precision helpful.
Sound like you? Take the next step and apply online at cfgbank.hirescore.com
CFG Bank is a wholeheartedly committed Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest individuals without regard to race, color, creed, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, natural origin or ancestry, disability, medical conditions, veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.