Upper Peninsula Power Company (UPPCO)
UPPCO seeks a Business Systems Analyst to join their I.T. team in Ishpeming, Michigan. This position offers applicants a hybrid remote work schedule available 20%-80% of work week after initial 90-day onboarding and job orientation. If you prefer to be in-office full-time, that’s fine too.
The Business Systems Analyst supports company technology applicable to ERP systems including all modules, Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) applications and other business applications.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Develop, design, test, report, document, analyze and troubleshoot as well as provide direct support and coordination of daily routines/functions relative to ERP systems, AMI systems, and other business applications.
- Assist in upgrades and system enhancements relative to hardware and software changes.
- Assist with unit testing and integration testing of solutions.
- Investigate, document, and resolve input/output problems of ERP systems, AMI systems and other business applications, working internally and externally, to include third party support.
- Report/resolve tickets with external resources and/or other I.T. staff to resolve user problems and requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create documentation for I.T. processes and user applications for various knowledge bases.
- Support interfaces relative to integration of all systems.
- Assist/support security for end-users for ERP systems, AMI systems and other Business applications.
- Assist/support training of staff and users on ERP systems, AMI systems and other business applications
- Stay current with industry knowledge in order to maintain applications with keen focus on end-user functionality.
- Recommend/develop process improvements that helps the business run more efficiently.
- Serve as a Helpdesk resource to document and resolve user issues/requests.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting salary of $48,693 – $64,924 annually based on your knowledge and experience. In addition, UPPCO places great value in its team by offering a rich benefit and relocation package.
MINIMUM and PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS.
- Associates degree and 1-year experience supporting enterprise business systems, or 4 years’ working experience supporting business systems in a corporate environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a Business-related field preferred.
- 1 year experience supporting SAP systems preferred.
- 3 years’ experience working in the utility industry preferred.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present ideas in a user-friendly manner.
- Solid research, analytical and problem-solving skills relative to a wide range of computer issues.
- Self-motivation, organized, and able to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel (up to 20%), as needed.
- Ability to participate in after-hours support and the IT on-call rotation.
- Must reside within a 30-minute commute, under normal driving conditions, of the Ishpeming office.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at uppco.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.