Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks a full-time Cardiac Sonographer to join their Cardiac Diagnostic Team in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Perform and provide assessment of echocardiograms and cardiac diagnostic procedures such as cardiovascular stress testing, electrocardiograms, holter/event/blood pressure monitoring, and tilt table testing.
- Educate patients and families receiving diagnosis and treatment.
- Maintain ongoing education and competency requirements in field of cardiac sonography.
- Document pertinent patient data in electronic medical record.
- Maintain professional communication with patients, hospital staff and care providers at all times.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $30.35 – $42.70 per hour based on experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- Short & long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—DCHS will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- Full-time position generally working 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, or as assigned, and participates in a rotating weekend call schedule.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Graduate from an accredited echocardiogram program required.
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) certification required.
- At least 1-year experience performing echocardiograms and/or cardiac diagnostic procedures preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, or ability to obtain within 1 month if hired for this position.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst team members and patients.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.