Peninsula Powder Coating
Peninsula Powder Coating seeks a reliable, full-time Class A CDL Truck Driver to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. No CDL? No problem. We will pay for your training and CDL license.
Drivers are home every night. This is a Monday – Friday position delivering and picking up parts from customers locally and regionally. The driver will review orders prior to delivery, may assist with loading and unloading trucks, and provides exceptional customer service.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $19 per hour training wage with increase after obtaining Class A CDL.
- PLUS contribution to health insurance.
- Supplemental insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick time) and paid holidays.
- Full-time Monday–Friday position with some schedule flexibility available.
- Home every night.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Class A CDL with air brake endorsement a bonus, or willingness to be trained and obtain CDL. We will pay for your training and license.
- Previous truck driving experience helpful.
- A physical ability to secure loads with straps, chains or other fasteners, and climb up and down from our fleet vehicles and trailers.
- Knowledge and ability to learn and perform pre and post-trip truck and trailer inspections including checking for proper vehicle gross and axle weights before leaving on delivery.
- Ability to maintain a legal driver’s log in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Exceptional work ethic and top-notch customer service skills.
- You are organized, reliable and work well individually and as a team member.
- You work well under time constraints and can ensure deadlines are met.
INTERESTED? Apply directly at peninsulapowdercoating.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.