Website The Gateway Institute
The Gateway Institute is seeking passionate and customer-focused Client Services Advocates to join their growing team remotely. As a Client Services Advocate, you will be the primary point of contact for our clients, ensuring their satisfaction by providing outstanding service and support.
- Respond to client requests through telephone and email.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients through proactive communication and responsiveness.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products/services to effectively assist clients and provide relevant information.
- Educate clients on services to enhance their overall experience.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our services based on client input.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience in client services, customer support, or a related role preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a confidential, private location to work remotely with reliable internet access.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work with sensitive information and maintain a high-level of confidentiality.
The Gateway Institute puts great value in their Client Services Advocate position by offering a starting wage of $14-$17 per hour.
APPLY ONLINE. Click “Apply Now.”
The Gateway Institute’s mission is to assist each client in obtaining a life free from OCD and other anxiety disorders. Our compassionate, responsive and caring team provides expertise and support that will lead you towards the path of freedom and optimal health.
Learn more at gatewayocd.com
The Gateway Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.