Iron County Medical Care Facility
The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) is sponsoring participation in a Certified Nursing Assistant Class. The class will be blended to include both classroom learning and in-person clinicals.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $12.00 per hour while attending class.
- Upon successful completion of the class, you will be offered full-time employment (or part-time, if preferred) with an immediate pay increase to $21.43* per hour and another increase to $21.92* per hour after 6 months. (*Includes direct care worker supplement.)
- PLUS $1,000 sign-on bonus (upon 1 year service).
- Priority hiring consideration given to applicants able to work full-time.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Generous retirement plan.
- Paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick time.
- Short-term disability and life insurance.
- Uniform allowance.
- Shift differentials and pay incentives for perfect attendance and picking up additional shifts.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE. If you have a desire to learn and care for others in a long-term care setting, enroll today at icmcf.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.