Laser North, Inc.
Laser North, a laser cutting, machining and metal fabrication specialist, seeks CNC Machinists to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. The CNC Machinist is responsible for effective operation of CNC equipment to ensure quality product is safely produced, in a timely manner.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Wage: $16 – $26 per hour (based on skills and experience)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Performance based bonus
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal days)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Great management
- Skills and safety training
- Company provided apparel
- Safe, clean, and bright working environment
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist:
- Maintain effective equipment operations to meet customer demands and provide on-time delivery.
- Competently operate CNC equipment to produce parts in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicates with the Leadership Team when necessary.
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Understanding of CNC Equipment and G & M Codes, or possess the ability to learn effective operation of CNC Equipment.
- Ability to read and understand prints and instructions.
- Ability to read and utilize precise measuring equipment.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency as a CNC Machinist.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines, safe work practices and lifting techniques.
Sound like you? Take the next step and apply online at lasernorth.hirescore.com
Laser North is the very image of The American Business—intertwining innovation and technology, with hard working, competent and motivated employees. Laser North is a competitive and responsive manufacturing business which enjoys rising to meet a challenge and constantly strives to offer customers exemplary service. Company success is attributed to motivation, skill, and teamwork, and understanding the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each valued employee. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, working with your hands, and being a valued member of a motivated team, we want to hear from you. Learn more about Laser North at lasernorthinc.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.