Website Bradford Industries
Bradford Industries seeks motivated and industrious Color Matcher to join their production team in Lowell, MA.
As a Color Matcher, you will mix various components together for specialized applications which will be applied at a fabric coating line.
- Follow all Safe Practices, safety policies, and procedures.
- Report all accidents, incidents, safety violations, near misses, or unsafe conditions to your Supervisor.
- Execute written instructions/procedures.
- Operate mixing equipment, pumps, and other equipment necessary to create colored compound mixtures.
- Work with color computer systems to efficiently match colors and make adjustments using pigment systems for daily production and new designs.
- Setup and breakdown of equipment.
- Inform supervisors of any malfunctioning of equipment.
- Follow good housekeeping procedures and maintain a safe working environment.
- Work closely with chemicals, pumps, and mixing equipment.
- Take direction from the foremen on job set-ups, changeovers, and shutdowns.
- Daily inventory of raw material for the purpose of calling materials from the warehouse.
- Record required data accurately and on a timely basis.
- Train in chemical safety awareness and in proper bending/lifting techniques.
COMPENSATION BSCT offers a competitive starting rate based on experience.
BENEFITS BSCT offers an excellent benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401(k) after 6 months.
SCHEDULE This position works 5 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime possibilities Saturday.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred or equivalent related experience.
- Experience with spectrophotometers for measuring color and computer software for efficiently making matches and adjustments preferably DataColor.
- Ability to lift and/or carry weight up to 50 pounds required.
- Ability to stand long periods of time.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Basic math, reading, writing, and computer skills.
APPLY ONLINE at bsct.hirescore.com
About BSCT: BSCT is the integrating of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA. We are a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality polymer-coated fabric, textiles, and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations.
BSCT serves the Industrial and Consumer Markets throughout the United States with applications in the Aerospace, Athletic, Automotive, Construction, Contract & Home Furnishings, Electrical, Embroidery, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Ophthalmic, and Trucking markets. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.