Marketing Department, Inc.
Marketing Department, Inc., the region’s leading marketing agency, is growing and adding a new position, an Account Coordinator, to their team in Houghton, Michigan. Clients of the agency are in manufacturing, high-tech, healthcare and banking industries. The agency works closely with clients to grow business and get results. We need employees who are driven, skilled positive and energetic.
The agency is both a collection of highly seasoned and skilled marketing ninja’s as well as a team of friends. Teammates have fun at work while being serious about what they do. There are snacks and a shuffleboard table that needs truing. Our environment is creative and modern. We are looking for a writer who can energize our team and contribute to the great work we already do for clients.
The Accouns Coordinator is organized, professional and outgoing. This position will team up with the Account Supervisor to deliver work and service that meets the agency’s high standards. A successful Account Coordinator will:
- deliver superior service to our clients with quick responses and succinct communication.
- work with the Project Manager to ensure projects are on-time and on-budget.
- coordinate work that aligns with the client’s brand and project objectives.
- coordinate work with a fast-paced production team collaboratively from concept to its final media.
- troubleshoot with a keen eye for details and passionate about producing great work.
- support the Accounts Supervisor with client activities.
What we offer. For the right candidate, this position can be 40 hours a week with a flexible schedule. The position starts at $18.00 – $25.00 per hour (depending on experience) with excellent healthcare benefits, retirement match, unlimited time off if your work is done and great, paid time off, and an energizing, modern work environment located in the heart of downtown Houghton.
Great Work. The Accounts Coordinator is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the content we deliver is at the highest-level of service and quality work. Examples of day-to-day assignments may include:
- daily communication with clients to coordinate meeting times and approvals; energize the client.
- attending meetings with clients, take notes, and follow up on deliverables; understand clients and their industries.
- coordinating internal and external meetings, agendas, and follow-up reports.
- working with the Marketing Manager to conduct client market research.
- maintaining budgets and media plans.
- coordinating and/or participating in any point in the project cycle.
- ensuring projects are delivered when the client is expecting the project.
- working with advertising vendors to develop budgets.
- verifying production specs.
- completing daily timesheet.
- ensuring work has been proofread and approved internally.
- providing estimates and timelines to clients; create reports and presentations.
- assisting with client lead-generation activities.
Qualified candidates have these experiences, skills, and abilities:
- ninja-like organizational skills.
- business administration background helpful.
- strong written and verbal communication style that is clear and concise.
- strong computer skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- willingness to work within several marketing and PR platforms.
- understanding of social and digital media.
- ability to think critically and creatively, balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- knowledge of marketing and writing best practices.
- professional attitude within and outside the office along with a sense of humor and outgoing personality.
We energize brands. Keep our eyes on the ball. High performers work here. No Jargon. No BS. Keep things simple.
Sound like you? Take the next step. Apply online at mdi.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.