Enercon Industries Corporation
Enercon Industries Corporation seeks a Customer Support & Service Manager to join their team in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. This is a unique leadership opportunity with a financially strong, growth-oriented technology leader in the packaging and converting industries. If you are a customer champion skilled in creating remarkable customer experiences through outstanding support and service, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Ensure Enercon customer success.
- Lead all aspects of Enercon’s customer support team (phone, field and on-line support).
- Manage support team by developing their technical expertise, troubleshooting ability, and communication skills.
- Coordinate scheduling of field service visits to optimize customer experience and Enercon resources.
- Ensure Enercon customers have access to 24/7 support.
- Become a technical expert on Enercon equipment and customer applications.
- Use expert communication and technical skills to assist customers in resolving issues.
- Oversee the continuing development of on-line support resources.
- Use KPIs to measure department success.
- Financial responsibility for quoting, billing and team expenses.
- Seek customer and team feedback to improve our support.
- Promote communication and cooperation with other Enercon departments.
- Grow support business through new initiatives.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Excellent starting salary based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Health reimbursement account.
- PTO and paid holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a profit-sharing employer contribution.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred; degrees in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering a bonus.
- 3 years’ experience with field service work or in a directly related position preferred.
- Experience managing a technical team and interacting with customers is required.
- Strong knowledge of equipment used for production and general manufacturing required.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Ability to successfully motivate, manage and coach a team towards reaching their goals and meeting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and ERP systems).
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at enercon.hirescore.com
Enercon is a family company that manufactures technical equipment for production lines in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, printing, packaging, and many other industries. Enercon is a market leader, innovation driver, and the team to beat for our competition. With average employee tenure of 12 years, this is the place where people spend their careers. Learn more about Enercon at enerconind.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.