Website World's Best Hospital (WBH)
World’s Best Hospital (WBH) seeks Registered Nurses (RNs) to join their team in Townsville, USA. Recent nursing graduates and all levels of experience being considered. Full-time and part-time positions are available with several shifts available to accommodate your schedule.
- Comply with best practices in nursing as well as established home health policies and procedures to render optimal care for patients.
- Maintain effective and professional communication with staff, patients, and care providers at all times.
- Provide patient education.
- Utilize and maintain supplies/equipment in a cost effective and safe manner.
- Document and maintain data on patient record.
WAGE. Starting pay of $30.00 – $40.00 per hour based on experience plus a $2,500 sign-on bonus for full-time RNs (pro-rated sign-on bonus for part-time RNs based on hours worked).
BENEFITS. Positions offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage; flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses, 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution, paid time off (sick, vacation), short and long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan required.
- Previous nursing experience preferred, however, recent nursing graduates also being considered.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification, or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst patients and team members.
- Flexibility in dealing with frequent schedule changes and patient requirements.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at wbh.hirescore.com
Learn more about WBH at wbh.org
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.