Great Northern Dental Associates
Great Northern Dental Associates, a full service general and cosmetic dental service, seeks a General Dentist to join their team in Escanaba, Michigan. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career into a partnership role within an established practice in a welcoming small community on the shores of Lake Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Provide routine, preventative examinations and screenings.
- Perform routine extractions, fillings, crowns and bridges.
- Perform denture fabrications, relines, and repairs.
- Provide emergency services.
- Collaborate with other dental professionals to provide preventative and restorative dental services.
- Enter patient information and complete required clinical documentation.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $150,000 – $200,000+ annual starting salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Malpractice insurance paid by company.
- Continuing education paid by company.
- Performance bonuses.
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
- Dental benefits; health and vision options available.
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution.
- Paid holidays.
- Monday-Thursday office hours working with 2 other Dentists, 3 hygienists, 7 exam rooms, and a robust hygiene department. Friday’s may be added at a later date.
- Modern equipment such as Schick digital x-rays, digital panoramic x-rays, and electric handpieces.
- Dental degree (DDS or DMD) from an accredited dental school.
- Unrestricted license from the Michigan Licensing Board to practice as a dentist, or ability to obtain licensing prior to commencement of employment if hired.
- Complete continuing education, as required.
- Possess a current Michigan Controlled Substance/DEA license and registration.
- Possess a current basic life support (BLS or ACLS) certification, or ability to obtain prior to commencement of employment if hired.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst team members and patients.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at gnda.hirescore.com
Established in 1969, Great Northern Dental Associates provides treatment to the whole person – with special focus on how teeth and gums relate to total body health. We want you to be confident that your smile achieves your goals for comfort, function and appearance. We’re here to make that happen. Your smile is your greatest asset and says a lot about your overall health. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll be welcomed by a caring staff in a relaxed, stress-free environment where the whole family can feel at ease.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.